This page is an area just for my food posts. I have some readers that all they want to see is the food stuff. So here is a handy dandy page just for the food, and recipes I put up.
I am a classically trained chef. I have a culinary degree and specialized in baking and pastry. So if you want healthy, tasty recipes that fuel your body and make your taste buds dance. Here is the page to see them all. I will keep posting to my main page, but here is an area where you can just see recipes and posts about food.
What do I make? Well really I make anything that comes to mind. Things that I think are tasty. I put my own spin on old favorites, and some times come up with new favorites. However, generally I try treat my body as a bio-machine, and try to fuel my body to help it perform.
- Healthy Snacks? Hells Yes!
- Lunch Meal Planning… You did what?
- Fried Egg on an Avocado and Tomato Cucumber Salad.
- Tasty Taco night… Better than Take away Tacos
- Rainbow Hummus Veggie Sandwich
- Veggie Noodles with Portabella “meat” Balls
- Vibrant Springtime Asparagus and Eggs
- Spaghetti Squash and Chicken Not Pasta with Sweet Potato Coins
- Wholesome Whole Food Pancake with Berries
- Veggies and Za’atar Yogurt Dip
- Caprese Salad
- Lime Tilapia Herb Salad with Rice
- Tasty Tuna Salad on a Rice Cake
- Supplement Stack I Use
- Make Your Own Tropical Smoothie
- Overnight Oats w/ Raisin, Chia, and Nuts
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Smoothie Bowl with Chocolate PB2 and Honey
- Egg White Scramble with Veggie Sausages
- Pumpkin Pie Protein Waffle
- Healthy Shrimp Poke Bowl