Not feeling stellar about myself today. So in order to avoid going back to bad habits of not eating or avoiding eating, I made myself this lunch. It is so tasty.
So enough talking here is the recipe.
Lime Tilapia Herb Salad, with Rice
- 1 cup of cooked rice -cook rice to directions on package
- 70 g or about 2 cups of herb salad mix
- 2 radishes or 25 g sliced
- 1 tbs or 10 g rosemary olive oil
- 100 g or 2 filet of fish pan seared
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 lime
- Cook rice according to instructions
- Place a tsp of oil or spray pan with pan spray. Let pan get screaming hot, add tilapia and sprinkle with salt, cracked black pepper, and cayenne. Cook about 3 minutes turning only once. Squeeze lime over fish toward end of cooking.
- Place 2 cups or 70 g of herb salad mix in a bowl. Slice up the radishes and add to the bowl. Add 1 tbs of oil to the salad bowl. Add salt and and squeeze of lime and toss. Add hot fish flaked in the pan to the bowl.
- Plate rice, and salad and enjoy
Calories 429, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 3.8 g, Carbs 40 g, Sodium 70.2 mg,
Protein 38.6 g
I hope you get a chance to try it. Let me know what you think. When ever I have days like this, I try to do the opposite of what my bad habit is. I try to do the healthy positive option that is the opposite. In this case for me it is eating healthy and enjoying good food, instead of avoiding it. Thanks for reading. My respect to you and your family.