So I debated long and hard about posting this. But I told myself I would be honest and show all the progress I made. Even though when I look at the pictures all I see are the negatives.
When I see the pictures I see that areas are thicker. I am not as far along as I would like to be.
What the rational side of me is saying there are internal changes:
1) I have increased my training since the beginning of the year.
2) My stamina has increased and my strength has increased
3) My form has improved in my martial arts
4) It looks like I have more muscle mass in my legs, more definition.
5) My abs are stronger, and I can do more sit ups than before, so I have muscle under all that ick.
6) I noticed the other days, when working out, sprawls and getting explosive exercises, that require jumping up, plyometrics are much better than before.
But here are progress pictures… as good or as bad as they are. I put them here to have a record of it.