I don’t have a lot of time, so meal preps that don’t take long to do are a must for me. This one was fast, simple, and is delicious to boot. I prepped this past Sunday for this week. It took me 30 minutes. That is fantastic in my book.
I made this for my husband and I for our lunches for the week. I took a short cut and got frozen veggies to help me prep. I also used pre-made bulgogi sauce.
This is low in fat, has good carbs, and great fiber, lean protein.
All you have to do is cook up some rice, saute up some ground turkey, add the sauce, spiced, and steam up some broccoli. I added some green onions, sriracha sauce, and kimchi but that is all optional. See easy peasy.. I will of course add more information below and a full recipe with nutritional stats.
Turkey Bulgogi Lunch
- 1 lb ground turkey
- frozen stir fry veggies
- 1 tsp ground ginger or to taste
- 1 tsp ground garlic or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbs oil
- Bulgogi sauce
- green onions
- Sriracha sauce
- Cook rice according to directions on package
- Heat pan with oil, saute ground turkey, add spices and salt. Once meat is cooked add frozen stir fry veggies, and bulgogi sauce. Cook on medium for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Steam broccoli
- Add 3/4 of cup of rice on one side of the container, 3/4 cup of bulgogi meat mixture next to rice, add 1 cup of broccoli.
- Top wit green onions, sprinkle Sriracha, add kimchi and enjoy
Calories 633, Fat 26.2 g, Fiber 5.6 g, Carbs 64.2 g, Sodium 798.8 mg,
Protein 34.9 g
I hope you get a chance to try this out. The meat is fantastic without the sauce if you want to omit that part. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for reading, and keep working to be the best that you can be.