This my take on a fast Caprese salad. I used tomatoes, cucumbers, dried basil because I forgot to get fresh basil at the store, and mozzarella pearls. For the dressing I used balsamic vinegar and a garlic olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
This is quick, easy, healthy, and most importantly delicious.
- Tomatoes diced
- cucumber diced
- pearl mozzarella
- garlic infused olive oil you can sub regular olive oil
- basil fresh preferably or dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop veggies to bite size
- Toss veggies and mozzarella
- in a separate bowl lightly mix oil, salt, pepper, and basil. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy
Calories 253, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Carbs 11.6 g, Sodium 146 mg, Protein 17.1 g
Thanks for reading this far. Let me know what you think if you get to try this.