Ok so Muay Thai camp is over and I am no longer doing crazy conditioning to get ready for it. So I am going back to my normal-ish routine.
I say normal ish, because we are not adding in a Wednesday Thai Boxing class, and Friday one. I have change my schedule to reflect that.
So I plan on doing this weight lifting workout at least twice this week, instead of three times this week.
Here is the workout: 50 minutes with 30 second rests between sets.
- 16 minute warm up run
- Tripod Tricep Row 35 lbs reps – 12L 12R, 12L 12R, 12L 12R
- Hip Thrustors 35 lb reps – 15, 15, 15
- Bulgarian Split Squats reps – 15L 15R, 15L 15R, 15L 15R
- Squat and Press 25lbs racked on each shoulder 50lbs – reps – 8, 8, 8
- Kettle Bell Around the World 25 lbs reps – 1 minute, 1 minute, 1 minute
- Kettle Bell Swings 25 lbs reps – 12, 12, 12
Thanks for reading. Keep working on being the best you can be. Respect to you and your family.