Today’s 45 minute workout was great but I have to say I am hurting. Per doctors orders I have stopped BCAA’s and boy can I feel it. My muscle recovery is taking an extra day and by last Friday I was pooped. After Tuesday’s test I hope to be able to take my supplements again. Doc just checking that the protein he is seeing is from BCAA’s.
This week’s Monday/Wednesday/Friday HIIT run and weight lifting workout. I did the weight lifting portion in a superset.
24 minute HIIT run
1.5 min run, 30 sec sprint
3 min warm up
1 min cool down
Superset (meaning you do each exercise rep set back to back with a 30 second rest between sets of exercise.)
1) Skull crushers 30 lbs reps- 10, 10, 10
2) Bulgarian Split Squats and press 12 lbs each hand
3) Lat cable pull 70lbs reps- 10, 12, 13
4) Double leg pike ups reps- 10, 12, 14
5) Dead lift 60 lbs reps- 10, 10, 10
6) Plank with hip dips reps – 30, 30, 30
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Saturday I do my Martial Arts training, Muay Thai, Kali, Bo staff, and Krav
Thanks for reading and have a great week!