Mondays are the worst for me. I have to wake up at 5 am, and from there it is feed the family, work at my first job with little kids, come home and feed kids, and deal with my kids, then feed family dinner, then go to work. In there some where I have to squeeze a workout in. I do it. I may not like it. It may not be ideal but I do it. =) That is a small victory for me and for my health.
This is the weight lifting/cardio workout that I will be doing for, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I have Muay Thai and Kali, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Workout: 40 minute
- 16 minute HIIT run
- Bulgarian Split squats reps 15, 12, 10
- Weighted Hip Thrusters 30 lb, reps 15, 12, 10
- Reverse lunges, with a bicep curl, 10 lbs each hand, reps 12, 10, 8
- Dead Lifts with two 30 lb dumbbells for 60 lbs, reps 12, 10, 8
- Double Leg Pike crunch, reps 15, 12, 8
I have to get to work now but I got my workout in. I hope you all have a great day. Thanks for reading