Do you ever feel like you have aggressively shoved or wedged your workout into your schedule? I do. Today I had to get my workout in before I had to pick up my husband from the metro. I had exactly 55 minutes to get it in, and I did my workout in 40 minutes.
I kicked my own butt in my workout today. Feels good and I am tired. Have to go to work soon.
- 15 minute HIIT run. (Warm up for 3 minutes. HIIT 1 minute push run, 1 minute jog for 11 minutes, 1 minute cool down.)
- Thruster squat ( 20 lb weights each hand) – Squat with hands in racked position, then stand and press dumbell reps – 12, 10, 8 ( each rep is squat to extend, to squat)
- Plank Low Row ( 20 lb weight each hand) – Plank and do a tricep pull reps – 12, 10, 8 ( each rep is 1 pull on each side)
- Running Man reps- 12, 10, 8 ( each rep was 1 knee to chest each side)
- Reverse Lunge Curl (10 lb weight each hand) – stand and step back with one leg lunge, then bicep curl on stand up, lunge back with other leg, and curl. reps – 12, 10, 8 ( each rep was one on each side)
- V Ups single leg reps – 10, 10, 8 ( each rep was one v up on each side for 1)
I felt rushed, and because of that I did not take rest breaks. Not resting is both good and can be bad. Just make sure that you don’t do it all the time. I was able to get the workout in, and get the other things I needed to do done. My husband was picked up and not left at the metro. I am about to go to work. The family has been fed and everyone seems happy. My work at home for now is done. =)
Thanks for reading and keep being awesome. Let me know what you think.