This is not a sponsored review. This is just a review of a bra I tried, and hoped would finally be the answer. I bought both of these bras.
Here is a link to the website. SheFit Apparently you get a coupon for $10.00 off. That is nice.
Here is the short answer. I tried both the High Impact bra and the Medium Impact bra. I LOVE THEM!
If you don’t know, I lead an active lifestyle, I practice Muay Thai, and other martial arts, I run, I weight lift and am always doing something. I needed a good bra to keep the girls locked and loaded.
Now if you want to hear the why love them, please keep reading.
What was I looking for?
I was looking for a bra that was supportive. Yes but what does supportive mean to me? When I exercised I did not have to wear 2 to 3 at a time. I did not have pain when jumping or plyometrics. I wanted one that would fit my cup size and my band measurements. Believe it or not we women are not all made the same, and sometimes we are even half sizes, in band measurement and cup size. So this was an ongoing search for me. I assume an ongoing search for most women.
Did this bra meet the above criteria?
Yes! Yes, yes, yes… it really did.
Ok so the fabric and the manufacturing is such that it holds you tight and does not move once you are cinched in. Now this may sound band but it is not. Because of he manufacturing and the fabric I don’t feel the need for multiple bra’s.
The bra adjust in the shoulder bands, and around the under bust, or chest band. So you can adjust it to your body. It works for half sizes, quarter sizes and everything in between.
For lack of better terms the mass of your breasts move with your body, not counter to your body movements.
What did I buy?
1 high impact bra, and 1 medium impact bra
For reference I am a 38 D. I chose the 1 Luxe size for both the high impact and the medium impact.
If you look closely the high impact bra has extra darts across the breast. This is added structure and form to keep everything locked down. There is a zipper cover for both the top and bottom of the bra. Great addition to the bra. Normally I see only one zipper cover on the bottom of other sports bra brands.
The high impact bra is the most supportive sports bra I have used. This bra is fantastic for running, HIIT, and any other high impact sports. This bra holds you in tight. Does not have a lot of give.
The medium impact bra does not have the extra darts/fabric across the breast. It has the same zipper covers. The support for their medium impact bra is what the competition say is the high impact.
This bra is great for running, and HIIT. The medium impact bra is great for martial arts. It has a little more give, so I feel I can move around better.
- Come with their own garment washing bag. Very quick turn around. 2 business days.
- Packaged well.
- Use the same adjustment and cinching/sizing
- They both come with a mesh washing bag so that you can wash your bra properly in the machine without it getting damaged. The mesh bags were each different from the last one. I only bought two but both were different. So out of my sample size 100 out of 100% different.
- Fit true to size chart on website.
- Both came to me in about 2 business days, so super fast shipping.
- Both came with a tape measure if you have any problems with your sizing so that you can measure and send back your bra to get the correct size. If you don’t need it you can gift it to a friend to use and it has coupon for them to get some money off their first bra.
- Both came with a hair tie that had positive affirmations on it.
- The medium impact is as controlling as a high impact bra from other manufacturers like Champion.
- The medium impact is great for every day wear.
- Smoother silhouette.
- Buttery feel on skin.
- More range of movement
- High impact is fantastically built.
- Can be stiff at the beginning but it conforms to your body after a workout.
- Great for HIIT workout, for running, for high impact sports.
- Felt more confining which is what you need in an high impact bra, so less range of movement.
Would I buy this bra again? The answer is yes. A million times yes. It does everything I need it to do. Your girls will be locked and loaded, front and center. No more pain when jumping, no more errant breast flesh flying. It does what you need it to do. Nothing can hold you back from being the warrior women you are, and want to be.
Let me know if you liked this review or if you have any questions. Thank you for reading, and keep working to be the best you that you can be.
Below are some more pictures of the packing.