Went to the gym again today. 35 minute workout. I only did a 10 minute steady state run for warm up. I ended up getting 20,567 steps in at the park yesterday. We are going back again today so was not worried about cardio today.
Ok so you don’t have to have a gym to stay on track. Hah on track! We have been to riding so many roller coasters and some of them have had crazy tracks. But I digress.
In your hotel room all you need is space and time. Try these exercises while on vacation or just a business trip away from home.
No gym needed:
- Crunches do as many as you can for 1 minute reps- 1 min, 1 min, 1 min
- Scissors ankle touches do as many as you can for 1 minute reps- 1 min, 1 min, 1 min
- planks do as many as you can for 1 minute reps- 1 min, 1 min, 1 min
- plank to palms (from plank one hand at a time go to push up position and back down again) do as many as you can for 1 minute reps- 1 min, 1 min, 1 min
- Air Squats reps- 30, 30, 30
- side lunges reps- 30, 30, 30
- chair dips do as many as you can for 1 minute reps- 1 min, 1 min, 1 min
This is just a small amount of the things you can do. Take a 15 min rest between each and do at least 3 rounds of each.
My workout today was this:
- 10 min warm run
- Tripod tricep rows 30 lbs reps- 15, 13, 12
- Hip thrusts or hip bridges 35 lbs reps- 15, 15, 15
- bicycle crunches with ankle touches reps- 20, 20, 20
- pike crunches are reps- 12, 12, 12
I left before everyone in my family was awake so I should get back and go get breakfast with them. Stay hydrated and have a great weekend! We are off to ride more roller coasters and see the animals in the zoo today. Thanks for reading.