Today I kicked my own butt. I pushed myself to my limit. I ran faster for my sprinting speed on my HIIT Run. I got another 12 minute mile in today as well. My thruster squats, were so difficult, I almost could not get through the 12 first set, then by the 8 set, I was dead. The renegade rows I went to 15 lbs so I could do the plank properly.
I Push yourself, its going to be hard. Its going to hurt. Its going burn, you just have to push yourself. Believe me I wanted to stop. But I am happy I did it. I feel great! I feel accomplished. Yay!
I try do this for workout on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Workout: 50 minute workout
- HIIT Run – 20 minute ( 2 minute warm up, 16 minute HIIT run, and 2 minute cool down. I ran faster than last week on my sprint and my active rest jog I ran faster as well. 5. 4, and 4.4)
- Thruster Squats 20 lbs each hand, reps – 12, 10, 8 (rack the dumbbells, squat, and stand pushing weights above your head.)
- Renegade Rows 15 lbs each hand, reps – 12, 10, 8 (in a plank position row the dumbbells, one row for each hand is 1 rep.)
- Individual Leg V Ups, reps 12, 10, 8 ( laying on your back v up with one leg then the other. Once each leg equals 1 rep.)
- Bicycle Crunches, reps 12, 10, 8 (laying on your back pull one knee up, and crunch and twist your opposite shoulder/elbow to the knee. Once on each side equal 1 rep.)
- Bulgarian Split Squats, reps 15, 13, 11 ( with the top of one food on the bench, bend the opposite knee to do a single leg squat. Do reps for each side. 15 left and 15 right.)
- Burpees for 1 minute I was able to get 17 done.
I hope you have a great day. Thanks for Reading. Keep pushing yourself, keep being awesome.