This is a simple breakfast. Its something that I do often. I waffled over if I should post it because it is so simple. But it is delicious vegetarian, full of protein, nutrients, and vegetarian. Which my body seems to run better on anyway. =)
It took about 15 minutes all in all to make.
So simple as it is here you go:
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup of portabella mushrooms sliced.
- 1 cup of sweet peppers sliced
- 1 green onion sliced
- 2 Morning Star Farms veggie sausages
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- Follow the package details on sausages.
- Saute lower half of green onion, and mushrooms, add the sweet peppers.
- Move the veggies to the side, add egg whites and scramble.
- Serve up warm and enjoy.
Calories 244, Fat 8.4 g, Fiber 6.7 g, Carbs 18 g, Sodium 527.7 mg,
Protein 27.2 g
I hope you get a chance to try this delicious and healthy breakfast. I added a plain bagel to get some carbs in. Let me know what you think.