Got my workout in today. I was able to get 45 minutes squeezed in between getting my husband at the metro, feeding the family and now going to work. I got a 13 minute mile in. Yay! I say get a workout in where ever and when ever you can.
Anyway enough talking lets get to the workout.
45 Minute workout:
- 20 minute steady state run.
- Reverse lunge with bicep curls 10 lbs each hand reps – 10, 10, 10
- Bulgarian Split Squats reps – 15, 15, 15
- Reverse pike crunches reps – 20, 18, 16
- Bicycle crunches reps – 20, 20, 20
- Planks 1 minute x3 reps
- Olympic Barbell Dead lifts 115 lbs – 10, 9, 9
Anyway I hope you all are having a great week! Thank you for reading. Keep being awesome and keep working to be the best you, that you can be.
Even though its not the best time of the month for me, I am feeling pretty good. =)