I did not have time to do more than just my 15 minute run today. I was so busy, I worked on my recipes and scaling them up for an event that I am catering for a little over 200 people. So I got in what I could.
Here is the workout I plan on doing for this week. It was supposed to be for today, but will be for Wednesday and Friday.
15 minute steady state run
- 2 minute warm up
- 11 minute run, steady state
- 2 minute cool down
- Tripod Tricep Row 3 rounds of 10 each side
- Burpees as many as you can for 1 minute, 3 rounds
- Dead bugs 1 minute for a total of 3 rounds
- Reverse lunge with bicep curls 10lbs each hand, total or 3 rounds of 10 each side.
- Goblet squat with 35lbs, 3 rounds of 10 -15
- Good mornings 45lb barbell, 3 rounds of 10
Even though I did not get a chance to do my weight lifting. I am happy I got a run in. I had a totall 20 minutes I could squeeze in a workout between my work, and going to pick up my husband at the metro.
I firmly believe, even if you can’t do the whole workout you want to do, getting something in is better than saying, “ahh well, I can’t do it today.”
I felt good today so I took pictures of my progress.
Anyway thank you for reading. Have a wonderful productive day, and keep working at making yourself the best you that you can be.