I completed a 1 hour workout today. Today is one of those days that are hard. Wake up at 5 am, work at first job, keep working then have to work till about 11 pm tonight. So getting my workout in today, is a squeeze. But I guess that is good, cause I did not have time to rest to much between sets. This makes me have to stick to schedule pretty closely.
On to the workout:
- 10 minute run on the treadmill
13 minute HIIT leg workout ( 3 sets of each, 40 seconds each set, 20 seconds rest between sets)
- Ice skater lunges
- Reverse Lunge to high knee
- Single leg box squats
- Criss cross squat
Barbell Weight lifting set I used my Olympic barbell set. Base bar weighs 45 lbs.
- Dead lifts reps 45 lbs 12, 95 lbs 8, 8, 8
- Good mornings reps 45 lbs 12, 65 lbs 10, 10, 10
- Shoulder squats reps 65 lbs 12, 115 lbs 8, 8, 8
Now I need to get my butt to work, and get the rest of my day and last part of my day going.
Thank you for reading, have a great day!