Did you hear that all they way over there? That squee of delight when I just tried these pants on last night. I ordered these pants to try them out, and I did a 2.5 hours of training in Muay Thai and Kali. I got them on recommendation from my trainer/coach in Muay Thai. She uses them, and I thought, hey I will give it a try.
I am always on the look out for good workout tights. I work out about 5 to 6 days a week. So I need pairs of tights that will perform, not break down after two washes, have some compression (the ugly truth is I have loose skin from losing 70 lbs), are comfortable to wear and fit over my posterior, and bonus is they have awesome patterns and styles. However, as I have children and a family I could not just buy all the things I wanted. I decided to try one pair of pants.
I will give you all the pros and cons of these pants so far as I see them. I got the Dragon Skin Next Level Leggings.
- They don’t use the “standard” size numbering system, that was developed not taking into account different bodies of all different kinds of women. They use their own models names, and measurements. If you get your measurements and order by that, you will have a great fitting garment.
- The stitching is strong and stands up to vigorous exercise. (Note: Thighs that rub together. )
- The fabric feel fantastic its silky and thick, wicks sweat, and moves with your body as you do your exercise. It does not feel cheap.
- It passed the panty test. (When standing you cannot see the panties through too shear fabric, also normal stretching and bending did not reveal any view of panties.) (I have had tights that you could read the writing on them through the pants just standing there.)
- The pants stay up, no rolling or sliding down the body.
- It passes the thicc booty test. (When you have a larger posterior, often times patterns will get distorted and look horrible if they are stretched over an area. It also draws attention those areas that are larger and you may not want to have attention drawn to. As you can see the stretch was perfect and did not distort the pattern. )
- Last but not least they have fantastic customer service. (They noticed right after I ordered that they were out of the pants I ordered. I had not been to my computer so I did not see the email. In a mater of 24 hours customer service person Chloe had emailed me that they did not have my pants, and did I want to change it, or for the trouble cancel and get money toward a different order? Then in the next hour she emailed me once more that she found them in their Canadian store and was going to have the Canadian fulfillment center send them to me. Heidi was fantastic from the Canadian side as well. )
- For me really the only con so far is that pant leg is long on me. I am a short person. 5 foot, so everything is long on me. But really its not all that much of a con. I am going to try their capri’s next. You can see them bunched up around my ankles in the pictures.
Now about packaging. Generally when I go to the store, I have been trying to use less disposable bags. So I did not think I would care about the packaging for this. However, I think they used just enough packaging to ensure that my garment got to me safely, but made the packaging meaningful. I love the little details. The purple-pink of the outer packaging, and the washing instructions on the outer brown paper bag packaging. Both are recyclable and they brought a smile to my face. The best surprise was the tag that the pants had. If you were giving this to a friend, you could address the garment to them.
” In today’s society we are programmed to see each other as competition. At Grrrl, we are changing the game. We exist to break the cycle of competition, and band together as sisters.
As our newest member for the #GRRRLARMY, your initiation consists of letting another Grrrl know something great about her, because chances are, she doesn’t see it in herself.
Flip this card over and fill in the blanks. Sometimes it’s easier to write it down and hand it over. “
” Hey Grrrl-FRIEND! I wanted to tell you that
Don’t forget, you were born perfect. You go Grrrl!”
You can see in the pictures below if you want. There is not much more to say. I was not paid for this review. It is just how I feel about this product.
I did find on their website that I could become an ambassador for them, and they will give me credit. They gave me a link I could give you, and a 20% off coupon that you can use when you decide to order. Even if they did not have the ambassador program, I would still support this company. It is doing good things for us girls/women/ladies out there. We need to lift up and support each other.
Here is my Thinks with Spinks link for you to try, and below is the coupon code.
20% off coupon code nom1yq8d
As always thanks for reading, and let me know what you think.